New Jersey Truck & Trucking Insurance
At UIS Agency, LLC, we can help you find the right coverage at a fair price for your truck or trucking insurance needs in Lakewood, New Jersey including the Atlantic City, Elizabeth, Jersey City , Newark, and Philadelphia areas.
Our agency understands the insurance requirements and the limits and deductibles the Equipment Providers require.
We can guide you in putting together an insurance package that gives you the leverage to contract with any one or all of these providers.
Truck Insurance Coverages in New Jersey
- Primary Liability - This coverage option protects you from damage or injuries to other people as a result of a truck accident. This coverage is mandated by state and federal agencies
- Comprehensive Physical Damage and Collision Coverage - This insurance is coverage for your truck and trailer. This coverage is for repair or replacement for damage resulting from things such as collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism to your owned vehicles.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage - Motor Truck Cargo insurance protects the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight. The policy is purchased with a maximum load limit per vehicle.
- General Liability - This coverage provides protection for injuries or property damage sustained while on your premises, using your products or services, or because of a breach of contract. Our company can offer you many lines of coverage for Artisans Contractors, Contractors Liability, Contractual Liability, Electrical Work, and Plumbing.
- Non-Trucking Liability/Bobtail Coverage - Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage) provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are permanently leased to an ICC regulated carrier. It provides limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not on dispatch, nor pulling a loaded trailer.
Whether you're looking for owner operator, motor carrier or private carrier, we can help you find the best fit for your trucking insurance coverage. Contact us to find out more about truck and trucking insurance in Lakewood, New Jersey including the Atlantic City, Elizabeth, Jersey City , Newark, and Philadelphia areas.